The STI 1200 Stopper II is physically larger than the standard stopper. Constructed from tough polycarbonate, this protective cover is designed to protect manual call points or break glass units from unauthorised interference, vandalism and accidental damage or activation.
They are ideal for use in public areas or areas with high volumes of traffic such as apartment complexes, sports halls, community centres, schools, hospitals and other such premises that may experience a high ratio of malacious or accidental damage.
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate
- For flush mount applications
- Easy to install, can retrofit over existing device
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected unit
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C
Also available in surface mount version (Product Number STI1230)
Usually dispatched within 6-10 working days