STI 1250 Weather Stopper II Flush Mount (Red)
The STI 1250 Stopper II is physically larger than the standard stopper. Constructed from tough polycarbonate, this protective cover is designed to extend the life and reliability of weather exposed devices, such as manual call points and break glass units. It also protects from unauthorised interference, vandalism and accidental damage or activation.
It is ideally suited for external manual call points such as those found in car parks or units that may be exposed to harsh environments and conditions inside such as food processing plants, swimming pools etc.
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate
- For flush mount applications
- Easy to install, can retrofit over existing device
- Supplied with a variety of cable entry gaskets
- Includes weather gasket set
- Ideal in saline atmospheres
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected unit
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C
Also available in surface mount version (Product Number STI3150)
Usually dispatched within 6-10 working days