The STI 3150 Stopper II is physically larger than the standard stopper. Constructed from tough polycarbonate, this protective cover is designed to extend the life and reliability of weather exposed devices, such as manual call points and break glass units. It also protects from unauthorised interference, vandalism and accidental damage or activation.
It is ideally suited for external manual call points such as those found in car parks or units that may be exposed to harsh environments and conditions inside such as food processing plants, swimming pools etc.
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate
- For surface mount applications
- Easy to install, can retrofit over existing device
- Supplied with a variety of cable entry gaskets
- Includes 50mm spacer and weather gasket set
- Ideal in saline atmospheres
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected unit
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C
Also available in flush mount version (Product Number STI1250)
Usually dispatched within 6-10 working days