The 6 litre wet chemical extinguisher is most suitable for use on (Class F) fires involving cooking oils and fats. It ideal for use in catering establishments such as restaurants, hotels etc. It also carries a (Class A) rating which means it is extremely efficient on fires involving combustible solids such as wood, paper and textiles.
Manufactured in accordance with EN3, our 6 litre wet chemical extinguisher also carries the CE mark and is independently tested to BSI (British Standards Institution).
- Pre commissioned and ready for mounting
- Tough aluminium steel cylinder
- Stored pressure for enhanced reliability and efficiency
- 75F rating – capable of extinguishing fires of up 75 litres in volume
- Safety pin to reduce inadvertent discharge
- Supplied with wall mounting bracket
- Long stainless steel lance allows for easy operation from a safe distance
- Fully refillable and serviceable
- Spare parts available
Usually dispatched within 6-10 working days
**Ready for Mounting
For peace of mind, all our portable fire extinguishers are pre weighed, checked and labelled in accordance with Irish Standard 291:2015 prior to dispatch from our warehouse. All Extinguishers should be commissioned on site by a competent person.
Fire products direct has a nationwide network of Engineers. If you require assistance with on – site installation, certification or maintenance, please contact our support team who will be happy to arrange a quotation for you.