The Sounder Visual Indicator Base is a loop-powered sounder and visual indicator combined with a standard Intelligent Mounting Base. It is used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas and the low volume range is useful in areas such as hospitals where a fire alert is initially intended to warn staff only. It is designed for indoor use with the Discovery and XP95 range of detectors.
The Sounder Beacon Base is loop powered so needs no external power supply. It operates at 17–28V dc and is polarity-sensitive.
- Two volume ranges 55-75dB(A) and 75-91dB(A)
- Visual indicator flash rate of once per second
- Synchronisation of ‘alert’ and ‘evacuate’ tones
- Synchronisation of visual indicator flash Individual and group addressing
- Unique acoustic and visual indicator self-test
- Built-in Isolator
Usually dispatched within 2 – 3 working days