The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors uses tried and trusted technology to give the best performance, and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end user.
It is suitable for medium-to-large applications with simple installation requirements. As it operates using digital communication, XP95 has a high immunity from corruption, and is, therefore, often preferred in a large system where life safety is critical.
XP95 products are frequently used in commercial, industrial, financial, government, IT/telecoms and healthcare applications.
The XP95 High Temperature Heat Detector monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a count output proportional to the external air temperature and will report an alarm at 90°C
It must be recognised, however, that heat detectors will respond only when the fire is well established and generating a high heat output.
- Ideal in environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions
- Well-suited to warehouses, loading bays and car parks
- Unaffected by wind or atmospheric pressure
- Alarm flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm address for fast location of alarm
- XPERT 7 Card addressing
- Easy installation
- Elegant design
- For use with XP95 Intelligent Mounting Base or XP95 range of bases. Bases sold seperately
Usually dispatched within 2 – 3 working days