The Ei603RF Battery Operated Wireless Interconnect Intelligent Heat Alarm is suitable for use in the domestic kitchen or garage where there is normally some level of smoke or fumes and where Smoke Alarms would be subjected to false alarms. It MUST however, be connected to a Smoke Alarm to ensure early warning.
The Ei603RF is manufactured here in Ireland by Ei Electronics to ISO 9001.
Fitted with a powered for life 10 Year sealed lithium battery, the Ei603RF automatically monitors the battery every 40 seconds and if depleted it will give a short beep.
Communicating wirelessly via its preinstalled RadioLink module up to 12 RF devices can be interconnected. The Ei603RF MUST be interconnected to at least one Ei Smoke Alarm. These units must be house coded as a system to prevent communication with other nearby RadioLINK systems.
- 10 year sealed lithium battery
- Up to 12 devices can be interconnected
- Large Easy to use Test button
- Automatic checking of battery status
- Built-in sounder – 85dB(A) at 3 meters)
- Easy to install. No wiring required. Supplied with screw fixings.
- Twist-on base design
- 5 Year (limited) warranty
Usually dispatched within 6 – 10 working days
** These units are not intended for use in place of mains wired smoke alarm system as required under the current building regulations