Our self-contained, free-standing, non-fixed fire points are ideal in locations where fixing your extinguishers to the wall is not feasible. They are also popular where aesthetics are a consideration and the single-piece manufacture polished chrome-plated stand blends in beautifully with modern building design, especially in reception areas, function rooms, surgeries, offices, etc.
Strong, stylish, and elegantly simple, the free-standing fire point allows users to position the units as required, which can be extremely helpful where different floor set-ups may be required such as conferencing, weddings, catering and events, and allow flexibility and function without compromising on fire safety. They are also ideal for use marquees, tents, exhibition stands, stages and temporary buildings.
- Polished double chrome plated finish stand supplied with
- 1 x 6 Litre Foam Extinguisher (suitable for use on Class A & B fires)
- 1 x 2 Kg CO2 Extinguisher (suitable for use on Class B & electrical equipment)
- Extinguisher brackets
- 1 x Photoluminescent single sided Foam I.D. sign 75mm x 200mm
- 1 x Photoluminescent single sided CO2 I.D. sign 75mm x 200mm
- Virtually no full or installation required
Although Foam and CO2 are the standard configuration, Extinguishers and signage can be supplied to protect against any risk, e.g. solid, liquid, gas and cooking oil fires. Please contact us should you need any help with specifications or location advice.
Usually dispatched within 2 – 3 working days