The STI 9604 steel web protective cage is a heavy duty cage designed to protect flush mounted detection devices such as smoke detectors, heat detectors and signalling devices such as bells from unauthorised interference, vandalism and accidental damage.
They are ideally suited for use in apartment complexes, sports halls, community centres, schools and other such premises that may experience a high ratio of malacious or accidental damage.
- Constructed from heavy duty galvanised steel rod
- Plastic coated for durability and external use
- Suitable for surface flush applications
- Cage measures 178mm wide x 83mm deep
- Designed so there is no interference with the operation of the protected unit
- Supplied with full fixing kit, optional tamper resistant fixings available
- Easy installation and removal for servicing detectors
Also available in surface mount option (Product Number STI9605)
Usually dispatched within 2-3 working days