The Geofire Zleepsafe is a wire free, battery powered alarm that acts as addition to a sounder/bell to alert deaf or hard of hearing sleeping persons of the need to evacuate a building when the fire alarm system has activated. For use with the Salamander Central Controller which is easily wired into any fire alarm control panel.
Manufactured by Geofire, the Zleepsafe Vibrating Pillow Alarm is ideal for use in hotels, nursing homes, hospitals and care homes .
- Black LED time display for alarm clock function
- White LED visual warning flashes when fire alarm has activated
- Vibrating pillow pad with 3 metre curly lead
- Expected battery life of up to 2 years
- Visual Low battery warning and radio signal fault
- Supplied with 4 x AA type batteries
- Dimensions 115H X 115W X 115D
- Range of up to 100m (site specific) without booster unit
- FREE Site Survey available on request
For a complete system you will require as a minimum:
Usually dispatched within 6 – 10 working days
**Available to trade and business customers
See also the Agrippa Pillow Alarm for domestic use